Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just Lovin' Life






Okay, so the first picture is Leni with some of her most favorite things! Herself (looking at herself in the mirror), her crocs, and her cowboy hat. Lately, she goes straight to her crocs and cowboy hat and has to wear them all day!

Now that I am a full time mommy, which I love, Leni Jane and I get to play together alot! A few days ago we were playing outside and I decided to take some pics! She LOVES flowers and loves smelling them.
She is so much fun to play with, I love her. Leni would stay outside all day and night if I would let her... I love kids.

7 comments:

Anica said...

Yay!! I"m glad you're blogging now. Cute family pic at the top. Was that from your BBQ? Love it. Leni is so dang cute, I love her little green dress. I'm excited to play this summer.

Vernos said...

welcome to the blogging world, be careful, it can suck you in!!!

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

AHHHH Leni is so cute. She's gettin lots of hair. I bet she's so much fun. Give us a call when you come to town so we can do somethin! Miss ya!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH I DON'T BELIEVE MY EYES!!! You have a blog! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself!! Leni is so freaking cute! We have to get together! Also congrats on graduating!

Brynnly and Alan said...

What adorable pictures of her!

apparellel said...

AHHHHHHH!!!! she is getting so big! leni is so gorgeous and i am not biased at all. gosh dang! love you guys!

Sarah Mennear said...

Hailey, you look so good! Your baby is so big! Congrats on graduating. I am the worst blogger ever, but I love to see where people's lives are taking them.
I hope we can keep in touch.
Sarah Hobbs Mennear