Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our latest adventures

Okay so this first picture was after Leni got her first hair cut! Aunt Carly gave Len her first hair cut today, I was a bit sad. However, Leni can totally rock a mullet, but we decided it was time to let it go! Leni has also discovered how to say "CHEESE" and this is it folks! I love those little chompers (... is that a word?)
Daddy also got a hair cut, he doesn't typically hang out with out clothes on!


This last week Leni and I decided to cruise up to Idaho to spend some time with Gramma Kat. Leni loves the "la la" aka piano... or anything that represents music for that matter! My little Leni Bug loves loves loves music!! I am so happy because I love music. It is great therapy for the soul!
I took a bunch of pictures of Leni with different head bands. Care Bear and I made the flowers to go on pillows, but I thought they looked cute on Leni's head also!

Okay, so Leni looked like a little rainbow bright diva that day! We planned on staying in Idaho one night and stayed 3. SO that's what happens when you have a mom that has a.d.d! I am also a bit nervous... is this picture of things to come! AAGGHH!
We went to a cousin's wedding reception on Friday. Leni was totally into the brownies. Well at least none of it got stuck in her front teeth :)
Another project. Leni loves sitting on anything her size. So, I found this chair at the D.I. It was actually super not cute, but I did not get a before picture. I think it is pretty adorable now. Leni likes it too!
All my pictures are totally out of order, but this was Leni getting ready to go to the wedding reception. She is such a fun little girl! I love being a mommy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Leni is so cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten since we last saw her!

apparellel said...

oh my gosh hailey, those headbands are adorable. you should definitely make them and sell them on etsy. they would sell like hotcakes! loving the chair, it is so awesome! please remember to get a b4 pic next time.

i love the pic of leni holding the phone, she looks just like a little teenager. haha! sweet.

oh, and i also love the pics with her and shane getting haircuts. too cute!

A said...

Hey Hailey, how the heck are you? I didn't know you started a blog! I kept checking Kevin's to try to find you- since you are one of the people I've had absolutely no contact with since high school- and then one day, there you were! Your little girl is adorable and I love her name. I also had no idea you were so stinking crafty and creative. You could teach me a trick or two. If ya give me your email, I send ya an invite to our blog (it's private). Just go to dannyandangelafrasure.blogspot.com

Angela (Sudweeks) Frasure

Becky said...

So i have been totaly slacking on my blog lately. I was so exited to see your comment. i keeped checking kevins blog to see if you had one. Leni is so so cute! Her and Reece would have so much fun together. How old is Leni? Next time you come in to town please call i would love to see you. and let me know if you have my #.

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

so I bought this old red velvet kids couch at a garage sale and i want to recover it. any suggestions???